Thursday, January 7, 2016

ALYoF 2015 Finale Link Up

ALYoF has been fun and so rewarding...
my first goal was for the October 2013 goal setting party.
I participated each month since then and was able to
achieve all the goals I set...
many of the goals were UFO's, some very old UFO's...
and some months I was working to the bitter end...but I did it!!

I know I would never have finished all my goals without
the linky parties hosted by Melissa and Shanna.
I'm so happy to have completed all 27 goals...I will miss this challenge.

I am facing a challenge of a different kind...
we are moving back to Canada in the spring.
I may be MIA even more so than I was in 2015.
Once the big move is over and we are settled I will be 
sewing more and hopefully blogging more.

January goal....finish
February goal...finish
March goal...finish
April goal...finish
May goal...finish
June goal...finish
July goal...finish
August goal...finish
September goal...finish
October goal...finish
November goal...finish
December goal...finish

Thank you 

...to Melissa and Shanna for all your work to organize ALYoF

...to all the incredible sponsors

...and to my DH for the collage of all my finishes.

I'm linking to the 2015 Finale Link Party

Happy Stitching

No comments:

Post a Comment