Monday, April 14, 2014

What is your Superpower? blog hop Day 2... Is it dancing??

Are you ready for today's superpower reveals??

MONDAY APRIL 14

...sweet comments welcome...make their hearts sing.

Mme Samm has a Pinterest board for each of the blog hops...
be sure to check them out....sew much inspiration!!!

Thank you to DMC Threads for sponsoring the 
What is your Superpower? stitching blog hop!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
NO!!...dancing is not one of my superpowers...but
this past weekend my grand-daughters were revealing 
their 'superpowers' for the judges.
...they make my heart sing...

Awesome!!!


Happy stitching



2 comments:

  1. Wow! You have a right to be proud of those grandgirls. You are a super grandma! Thank you for cheering these lovely ladies to a wonderful hop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, yes! It has been a long time since I have danced any classical ballet, but it was so much fun! Now I cannot even touch my arms together behind my back, or put both feet behind my head...oh how times change, but, I can do many other things I could not do then, like drive a car or cross-stitch, so it all evens out in the end. Your grands are beautiful though, thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete