Monday, April 7, 2014

April goal setting...

...for A Lovely Year of Finishes.

Where does the time go
today is the last day to join the April goal setting party
and I almost missed the party.

The Party is hosted by 

Shanna of Fiber of All Sorts
and Melissa of Sew BitterSweet Designs
I'm still working on some charity quilts 
and I am hoping to make 6 this year.
My goal for April is to have 
another one quilted and bound...
It will be a veterans quilt.

Not sure why that bottom left corner strip looks aqua...
...it is definitely blue.

I am linking up to A Lovely Year of Finishes




5 comments:

  1. That is a lovely effect you have created with the layout of the blocks. It looks stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The quilt is gorgeous. Love the colors and the layout.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the layout on your string blocks. Very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very Nice! And that is wonderful that you plan on more. It feels so good to give back!!!

    ReplyDelete