Thursday, October 31, 2013

It's a finish............

and now a quick post so I can link up to 
the A Lovely Year of Finishes ~ Finishes Party
Hosted by Melissa of Sew BitterSweet Designs
and Shanna of Fiber of All Sorts
Call me crazy...
Thursday I decided I wanted to add piping to the binding...
big mistake when you have a deadline.
I did finish it but not without a few choice words...
it's not perfect but I am happy with it.  
I did a lot of unstitching...until I said no more I'm done!!
I  just want to say...if it were not for the end of October deadline...
I can guarantee this quilt would still be a UFO.
It is a girly quilt and some little girl will love it...
even a big girl would love it.
~~~~~~~~~~~

I have 2 giveaways going on...
one HERE
and
the other HERE

Both giveaways end tonight....October 31.

Edited....
The giveaways are closed...I will be announcing the winners later today on Saturday.

I'm linking up with Sarah at Confessions of a Fabricaddict...its Whoop Whoop Friday
and Amanda Jean at crazy mom quilts...it's Finish it up Friday

Happy Haunting


7 comments:

  1. It may have been a big pain but that piping does look so good Pauline! I've never seen it done like that before. Great finish.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The piping looks great. Worth the extra work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your quilt is lovely...very gentle and sweet. Well worth those "special" words that you might have uttered!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I knew you would get it done. It's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's beautiful. I'm sure it's not just a little girl who'd love it, big girls would too.

    ReplyDelete