Tuesday, July 9, 2013

A sneak peak and a WINNER...

...# 62 was picked by Random.org.

Mary said...
"Tiny Tasks, It is so sweet. I am not thrilled with the high shipping, but have paid, 
when I am really interested in an item.

I have sent Mary an email and it is on it's way to her mailbox.

Thank you to everyone for visiting my blog and sharing your thoughts

I will be having a Michelle Ridgway giveaway in the near future.
Be a follower and you will be the first to know when and what
the giveaway will be!!
Visit Michelle's blog and...she has a little 'winter' gift for you and me...
called "Winter Mate".  Thanks bunches Michelle!!!
Yes...it is winter in Australia.

I will let you know when the patterns are available at Crazyquiltgirl Fabric shop.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

...and now for the sneak peek....it is my second Moda Bake Shop recipe.
Stop by the Moda Bake Shop on July 11 and get the tutorial.
It is a quick and easy pattern and makes a fast 48" x 68" lap size quilt.

It is my new 'go to' pattern to make a quick gift or 'comfort' quilt. 
I will have the 'ingredients' for a twin size on my blog soon...I promise!



...till next time
happy stitching!!




4 comments:

  1. Congratulations to Mary. And such happy news about you! Congrats. To you too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to Mary. Well done to you as well Pauline :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to Mary and you.the sneak peak looks gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you. I am so pleased to have won, it is going to be fun to play with.

    ReplyDelete