Sunday, June 2, 2013

It seems I'm still MIA and a Summer Quilt Along

Katy from Fat Quarterly is hosting a Summer Quilt Along
...it starts June 1st.
I love this pattern and am thinking of signing up...
...it is Rachel Griffith's Pattern
impromptu 

 
I've got my layer cake on my cutting table
...it's Moda's Spirit by Lila Tueller
It's a fabric line from 2010.

There are a lot of other projects on my cutting table
and I have to finish them first....you know deadline projects
and a few fun things!!
If you want to join in 
should have the patterns back in stock by Wednesday.

It's a finish...a chenille blanket.
A number of years ago I bought a quilt kit 
from Lake Street Mercantile quilt shop in South Lyon Michigan
with instructions to make a chenille blanket...
I made lots of these blankets and everyone loves them.

Cowboy Chenille Blanket
...here it is ready to gift.
Chenille Blanket rolled

I'm linking up with Karen at Sew Many Ways...
It's her Sew Darn Crafty Linky Party Week 117 hugs and happy stitching


4 comments:

  1. That is a pretty bunch of fabric. I like Lila Tueller. I made a charm square baby quilt for my granddaughter with one of her lines. Lots of pink and purple.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am playing too! See you there. I did get a few blocks done today. I just love your cowboy blankie!! Looks so cozy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, you may be missing but there sure is a lot of action happening.
    Your chenille blanket is adorable. It has been a long time since I made one and yours reminds me of how lovely they are. Great cowboy fabric and the reds and blues look great with it.
    I can see why the quilt along has tempted you. I have looked at it, too, but am aware that I have a few quilt commitments with some family birthdays coming up. At least I know the pattern is available and at least this way I will get some inspiration from all the other quilts I see.
    It looks like you have plenty of sunshine there, so enjoy your lovely days.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your Chenille quilt is fabulous!
    I really like your fabric choices for your Impromtu quilt. Just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete