Sunday, January 6, 2013

In Your Words....blog hop...day 1

...starts tomorrow.
I'll be cheering you ladies on,
I'm not participating in this hop, I really wanted to but
at the time of Linda's sign up
I realized I can not do them all.
I was feeling a little burned out!!!
I'm hoping to do better at finishing up some of my UFO's and WIP's.
That alone will keep me busy.
I've signed up for  the 'Dare to Dresden' and ' Nancy Drew' blog hops.

Monday, January 7
Kwilty Pleasures  (Kathy G.)
Debby Kratovil Quilts (Debby K.))
Sew Darn Quilt  (Carolyn R.)
Traveling Quilter  (Debbie A.)
Just Let Me Quilt (Carol S.)
Vroomans Quilts (Sharon V.)
Cate's Linens (Catherine R.)
Nini and the Sea  (Denise)
Sew Much 2 Luv (Karen)

The whole schedule can be found HERE.
Visit Mdm Samm at SEW WE QUILT and 
see the top 3 for the day
and be sure to visit the Pinterest board for 'In your Words'.
There is a different board for each of the blog hops.

Thanks to Mdm Samm and Linda for all their hard work,
and to Timeless Treasures.

I'm looking forward to lots of creativity and inspiration.
Happy Stitching

No comments:

Post a Comment