Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Day 2 Holiday Lane Blog Hop

Happy Thanksgiving 
and safe travelling...


After day 1 we already have 32 pins on Mme Samm's Pinterest Board
awesome!!!!

Start cheering
today's talented ladies on, 
be prepared to see some amazing Holiday Lane cuteness.
Leave them a sweet comment and it will make their hearts sing.

I thank you all for sharing your time and talent with us!! 


Thursday November 22

Louzeekreativ
Ninis Patchwork
Hallbrook Designs


Dont forget to visit Mme Samm at Sew We Quilt 
to see the top picks of the day.
Mme Samm has a Pintrest board for each of the blog hops...
be sure to check them out....sew much inspiration!!!

DH has arrived home from England..it was a good trip 
and I graduated to toast and raspberry jelly for dinner.
Now I just want to keep those pounds I lost...off!!
Thank you for all your get well wishes. 
You make my heart sing... 

...hugs and happy stitching





1 comment: