Monday, March 7, 2011

Busy days....Bunny Hill Patterns and LMS Birdie BOM.......

....most afternoons I help my friend Cori at her online fabric shop filling orders. Some days I'm filling orders all afternoon but when there are no orders to fill she has had me order fabric, scan fabric to list, or input the fabric information into the listing.....I never realized just how much work is involved to have an online fabric shop. I'm loving the opportunity to learn all the areas of the business. She is the nicest person......please, if you haven't visited her shop you really should. Her shop is called Crazy Quilt Girl Quilt Shop. Her prices are excellent....if she can ship for less, she always refunds the shipping overpayment .......what she pays for shipping is what you pay....never charges a handling fee to cover the cost of the plastic bags and packing tape to ensure your fabric arrives in perfect condition...  Shipping within the United States for orders over $100.00 are shipped free.  She does ship international and goes to the post office twice a day so your order is delivered ASAP.

New fabrics such as Central Park, Fresh Flowers and Sunkissed are selling fast.....and the precuts for Lilac Hill, Dragonfly Summer. Hullabuloo and Lily & Will II are selling fast too.  New patterns have arrived and you are going to luv them...Cori just listed a number of patterns by Anne Sutton of Bunny Hill Designs featuring Lily and Will II fabrics and some of Anne's BOM.  New listings by Fig Tree were 'Chintz' and 'Kiss Me'....another new listing is 'Heaven's Door by Sweet Jane's Quilting.  Just might have to buy that pattern.

I'm using 'Dream On' for the Little Miss Shabby BOM. Little Miss Shabby is using the Sunkissed line of fabric for her BOM... I think a Sunkissed quilt is calling my name.....

If you are interested in stitching the birdie block and would like the Dream On or Sunkissed charm packs Cori has some in her shop but they are going fast.

......it's only March 7 and my 3rd LMS BOM block is finished.  I actually had it finished on March 5....

I added a little stick bush with a few shamrocks....

LMS Birdie BOM block 3

and a close up...yep I'm pretty happy with my block.

LMS Birdie BOM closeup block 3

...and ready for LTW to quilt are my DGD's twin bed quilts.....Heather Ross Mendicino fabric.....I'll take pictures after they are quilted.....

Happy stitching



8 comments:

  1. Your afternoons sound just perfect. Playing with fabric ... mmmmm! That really keeps you up to date with new lines and patterns. What fun!
    Your BOM is looking lovely. I really like it with the Dream On fabric.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cori in your shop and oh my this BOM is just that...a BOM as in over the top cute...yes you are as cute as your birds...the floss you are using is lovely and shiny, wonderful choice

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun to spend the day surrounded by fabric....and some call that work LOL. Your block is gorgeous :0)

    Crispy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your block is adorable and I love the addition of the stick bush with the shamrocks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a darling block! You did a beautiful job on the stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness you are ahead of the game! I'm behind on everything. :( I think I'm going to hide in my house for a few days and pretend I'm not home so I can catch up! blessings, marlene

    ReplyDelete
  7. TOO-ka-YOUt! Pretty, bright happy thread colors and a great fabric frame!

    hugZ,
    annie
    rubyslipperz106.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just love the little shamrock tree you added to the block.

    ReplyDelete